Wednesday, February 27, 2008

my 1001st attempt to break up with mister cpu

The first thing i'll do is to slap myself 1000 times.
WHATTHEHELL MAN, I FELL ASLEEP WHILE DOING HOMEWORK AGAIN.

if you'd gladly refer to my previous post earlier in the day, it says something about how i should stop my disgusting habit of falling asleep while studying (doing homework in this case)

so much for my disgusting habits, i'm back to them again ^_^



I suddenly got worried for my O'levels (i'm scared i'll fall asleep the day before olevels again), I don't know what i'll do if i don't get into VJC/TJC/MJC. Given my current results, I'd probably land in...somewhere which accepts students with L1R5 of ~13-16.


Bad? Bad. I guess I can definitely do much better than sleeping in classes, sleeping while studying, sleeping while doing work, not paying attention during amaths/chem and studying only a day before tests (for everything...?!?!)


One more thing, I don't know what subjects I should take: Bio, Geog and what other two?
I think i'll temporarily give up my dream on being an interior designer until my maths improve, maths is required, i guess there's always other forms of designing jobs ~_~

My brother says art takes up alot of time so i need to reconsider, I'm quite known to work at a very slow pace, and that's bad. I have no interest whatsoever in Econs, and I do not like maths. I think i'll choose maths in the end, though.

CMI, CMI, CMI D:


wait, my nick says: VJ ARTS STREAM, so i must work much harder to reach my goal!
ANNALIM PLEASE REMIND ME TO STUDY LIKE, 24/7 PLEASE.
okay, not that freaky -__-


NEXT BIG AIM #1: SCORE WELL FOR MY CHEM CT. i should try to prove to myself that my chem is not THAT cmi k D:

NEXT BIG AIM #2: SLEEP EARLIER. MY EYESIGHT IS DETERIORATING I THINK. it hurts like, everyday and i don't think i can EVER survive with poor eyesight, since what i love doing and my future depends TOTALLY on them. really, totally.


and just by typing this, i've already continued the vicious cycle.
sleep late, wake up early, and sleep throughout the day.

Ironic, ain't it. Here i am, trying to encourage myself to move at a faster pace, but yet I'm causing myself to lag in my work by typing this out.

anyway, actions speak louder than words, tomorrow's gonna be a new day!

ANNIA LETS START OUR STUDYING SESSIONS SOON!


To sum it all up, I still can't say i'm hardworking enough to meet the minimum requirements, i've really slackened alot since my lower secondary days. Those who know me since sec one would know best ;D



Meet my friend i've grown close to for two years, i'm attatched to it.
Reader, this is computer. Computer, this is reader.
Damn, I need a break up.

No comments: